PrietoDion Consulting Partners LLC
Tax Consultants for the U.S. and International (non-U.S.) Businesses
Welcome to our Internet Sales Tax and Economic Nexus Blog Page
(This page is still under construction. We are working hard to update all links to the blog articles listed below and appreciate your patience. Please feel free to submit a contact request form if you would like a pdf of any of our blog articles below.
A free download of our Economic Nexus Chart is also available now on our Home page)
Internet sales tax has been one of the most important topics and issues facing eCommerce sellers for years. And now with Economic Nexus laws in many states, eCommerce sellers are more impacted than ever. Working with eCommerce sellers from throughout the U.S. and all over the world is a huge focus of our firm. If you're an eCommerce seller in need of guidance on and / or assistance with internet sales tax and economic nexus, you've come to the right place!
If you've been following our blog articles on "eCommerce/Internet Sales Tax and Economic Nexus" at SalesTaxSupport and were redirected to this page, you've landed at the right place! SalesTaxSupport has recently closed - but you can still find ALL our same blog articles on Internet Sales Tax and Economic Nexus here. Just click on any article title and you'll be taken to the post.
- States Follow South Dakota: A By-State Guide on Economic Nexus (Also visit our Home page where you can find a downloadable Economic Nexus Chart as of Jan 1, 2019)
- Remote Transactions Parity Act: Comparing RTPA to MFA
- Marketplace Fairness Act: Dead, Alive - or in Legislative Limbo?
- Permanent Internet Tax Freedom Act Moves One Step Closer to Final Law
- Amazon Tax: 3 Teachable Moments to Clear the Confusion
- Amazon Laws Are Not All Created Equal
- Remote Sales Tax: MFA Progress - or Simply Back to Square One?
- Marketplace Fairness Act – Next Step or No Step? Update & Resources
- Colorado's Marketplace Fairness - New Rules for Home Rules?
- Marketplace Fairness Act: The Issues No One is Talking About
- Marketplace Fairness Act 2013: What the Symbolic Vote Means
- Marketplace Fairness Act 2013: New & Improved from MFA 2012?
- Internet Sales Tax Legislation: 2012 Review - and 3 Predictions for 2013
- Top Internet Tax Questions from Retailers Reveal Complexity of Issue
- CA Sales Tax: Will Amazon Law Fill State’s Internet Shopping Cart?
- Marketplace Equity vs. Marketplace Fairness. Is Either the 'Right' Solution?
- Amazon Sales Tax Nexus in Massachusetts? (Absolutely Not!)
- State Amazon Laws - Update (States Grab the Spotlight!)
- Sales Tax Act - Main Street or Marketplace. Is SST Issue Key?
- From Main Street to Marketplace Fairness Acts - Sales Tax 2011
- The Marketplace Equity Act: The New Competition on the Block
- A Tale of Two States -The “Amazon Law” Saga Continues
- Amazon Law (& Order). The California Season Summary…
- Internet Sales Tax Confusion. Myths or Misperceptions?
- Main Street Fairness Act. Is SST the Silver Bullet?
- California Enacts Explosive "Amazon Law"!